Call for a free assessment
4052 0770

Property Damage Insurance Lawyers Cairns

Locally owned and operated property accident lawyers

Property Damage Insurance Lawyers Cairns

No Win No Fee. No Hidden Costs

You may be entitled to compensation if you have sustained property damage as a result of:

  • An accident on the road;
  • A fire;
  • Construction work; or
  • Any other cause,

If you have suffered damage to your vehicle, house, boat, or any other item of property covered by your insurance, you are most likely entitled to compensation, regardless of whether a third party was responsible. Where a third party is responsible, we can help you claim compensation from the person (or their insurer) who caused the damage.

There are strict time limitations associated with submitting a claim for compensation for loss of, or damage to, your property. If you have suffered damage to your property, please call our Cairns compensation lawyers for a no-obligation initial claim assessment. Our team will be able to advise whether you are entitled to compensation from a third party or their insurer.

Call us for a free over the phone or face to face consultation

Call 4052 0770

Frequently Asked Questions

What is needed to make a property damage claim?

Whether you have been involved in an accident or there has been an incident that has caused damage to your personal property (house, car, boat, etc.), our property damage lawyers can advise you on what is necessary to make a claim. We recommend taking photos of any damage as soon as possible. If the incident involved police, it is necessary to have a copy of the police report including details of the accident and the parties involved.

If you have not yet received quotes for repairs, restoration or replacement of your damaged property, we recommend that you seek out several quotes for comparison as soon as possible. This is also a good opportunity to check timeframes and gather any additional information from the repair specialists that may assist you with your claim.  

My insurance claim was rejected, what can I do?

If your claim has been rejected by your insurance provider and you believe you are entitled to a claim, please seek legal advice from one of our expert lawyers. Each policy is different, depending on your insurer and the cover you selected at the start of the policy. We will ensure that the advice we give is specific to your policy and circumstances so you can rest assured that you have received accurate and timely advice.

How long does a property damage compensation claim take?

Our property damage lawyers will advise you on the best course of action, depending on your individual circumstances. Our aim is to resolve the situation as quickly and smoothly as possible, reducing stress and giving you the peace of mind that you are in safe hands. Please call one of our lawyers for a free initial claim assessment.

What happens if a tradesman or woman causes damage to my property?

If someone causes damage to your property, whether they are working for you or for a neighbour, you could be entitled to claim compensation. Generally, most contractors will have Public Liability Insurance which covers them financially for any compensation they may owe you to repair or replace the damage to your property.  

Speak to a Lawyer

At Cairns Compensation Lawyers you will always speak to a lawyer.

Fill out the form below and we will call you back to organise a meeting with your own Lawyer.